Satisfy your entertainment cravings whenever, wherever!
Transmitting and receiving real-time updates to and from the Website requires an online connection between your internet-ready device (the “Device”) and the Internet. The Internet connection is under your responsibility and at your expense. The expenses of such connection are as prescribed by the agreement between you and your internet service provider, and according to its applicable terms of payment. ABS-CBN does not provide Internet access, and you are responsible for all fees associated with your Internet connection.
ABS-CBN may amend the Terms at any time in its sole discretion by posting the amended Terms in the Website. Your use of the Website after the effective date of any amendments to these Terms constitutes your agreement to comply and be bound by such amendments, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Website, if any. You agree to check the Terms periodically so you will be familiar with their content as amended or modified from time to time.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
Other than the web pages or websites operated by ABS-CBN which may be linked to the Website, the Website may contain links to other websites (collectively, the “Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of ABS-CBN and ABS-CBN is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. ABS-CBN is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. ABS-CBN is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ABS-CBN of the site or any association with its operators.
In order to access the Website, you will be required to create, register and maintain an account (the “Account”). To login to the Website, you must use your Account by providing the username and password that you have selected.
ABS-CBN may also establish and require from time to time additional or different means of identification and authentication for logging in and accessing the Website or for accessing certain features or designated sections of the Website. Your log-in details are under your responsibility. You are fully accountable for any use or misuse of your Account and personal details as a result of conveying your details to someone else. You must maintain your log-in details in absolute confidentiality and avoid disclosing them to others. Make sure that you change your password frequently and at least once every six (6) months.
The Account you provide during registration will be used to identify you when you use the Website. You may not use the Account of another person, or a name which violates any third party’s trademark right, copyright, or other proprietary right, or which ABS-CBN deems in its discretion to be vulgar or otherwise offensive. You have sole liability for all activities conducted through your Account.
You must provide full, accurate and truthful information. Providing wrongful or erroneous information might prevent you from using the Website and might impede ABS-CBN’s ability to contact you.
You also acknowledge and agree to the following rights of ABS-CBN, exercisable at its absolute discretion:
- Former Members. Members whose Accounts have been terminated by ABS-CBN may not access the Website in any manner or for any reason, including through any other Account, without the express written permission of ABS-CBN.
- Related Accounts. If ABS-CBN terminates an Account, ABS-CBN reserves the right to terminate any other accounts that share the same member name, phone number, email address, postal address, Internet Protocol address, or credit card number with the terminated account.
- Right to Ban or Forfeit Accounts. ABS-CBN reserves the right to ban or forfeit an Account at its sole discretion.
- ABS-CBN reserves the right at all times to disclose the identity of Account holders or other information related thereto as may be necessary to comply with any law, regulation, or government request.
- Except to the extent necessary to effectuate the specific uses for which you have contracted with ABS-CBN, you shall not assign, rent, lease, sell, sublicense, or otherwise transfer your Account to another party without prior written consent of ABS-CBN. Any party authorized by ABS-CBN to receive the Account must agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of these Terms.
You acknowledge that, pursuant to Republic Act No. 10175, or the Cybercrime Prevention Act of 2015, law enforcement authorities, with due cause, shall be authorized to collect or record by technical or electronic means traffic data in real-time associated with specified communications transmitted by means of a computer system.
Traffic data refer only to the communication’s origin, destination, route, time, date, size, duration, or type of underlying service, but not content nor identities.
The integrity of traffic data and subscriber information relating to communication services provided by a service provider shall be preserved for a minimum period of six (6) months from the date of the transaction. Content data shall be similarly preserved for six (6) months from the date of receipt of the order from law enforcement authorities requiring its preservation.
Should you decide that you are no longer interested to receive Alerts via cellphone, telephone, e-mail and/or post, you have the option be taken off ABS-CBN’ mailing list. This option may be availed of by going to the Accounts Management Page of the Website and ticking the Account Cancellation button. If you choose to avail of this option, you will no longer receive any Alert from ABS-CBN.
If you do not wish to be permanently removed from ABS-CBN’s mailing list but are interested to receive Alerts or any other correspondence from ABS-CBN at a future time, kindly go to the Accounts Management Page and tick the button allowing ABS-CBN to contact you at a future time for Alerts and other correspondence.
As a condition of your use of the Website, you warrant to ABS-CBN that you will not use the Website, the Content, or any of its components, for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Website or the Content in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website or the Content. You may not sell or auction any accounts, characters, items or copyrighted material in or from the Website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Websites.
You shall not commit any of the Cybercrime Offenses in the Cybercrime Prevention Act of 2012, including, but not limited to, illegal access, illegal interception, data interference, system interference, misuse of devices, cyber-squatting, computer-related forgery, computer-related fraud, computer-related identity theft, cyber-sex, child pornography, unsolicited commercial communications, libel, etc. You understand that a prosecution under the Cybercrime Prevention Act of 2012 shall be without prejudice to any liability for violation of any provision of the Revised Penal Code, as amended, or special laws.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
ABS-CBN does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, ABS-CBN specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized ABS-CBN spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of ABS-CBN, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliates, their respective directors, officers and employees.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
The personal information you provide ABS-CBN during registration is used for its internal purpose only and/or in connection with the Website, and will be treated with utmost confidentiality. Except as otherwise expressly permitted by these Terms or as otherwise expressly authorized by you, ABS-CBN will not give any of your personal information to any third party. However, ABS-CBN does not guarantee the security of any of your private transmissions against unauthorized or unlawful interception or access by third parties. Further, you hereby acknowledge that ABS-CBN may have to disclose such information to its authorized agents or representative, employees, consultants, and personnel on a need to know basis in any and all instances when such disclosure is necessary for the execution of efforts geared towards overall customer satisfaction, which include information dissemination through marketing or telemarketing of ABS-CBN and its subsidiaries’ products and other means, facilitating services requests and maintenance work, and the like. Furthermore, ABS-CBN can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to private entities, law enforcement agencies or government officials, as ABS-CBN, in its sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to investigate or resolve possible problems or inquiries, or as otherwise required by law, regulation, legal process or governmental request or in order to comply with an investigatory, legal, regulatory or administrative proceeding (including a subpoena, civil investigative demand or similar process) or a court order, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in ABS-CBN’s sole discretion.
If you request any technical support, you consent to our remote accessing and review of your Device for purposes of support and debugging. You agree that we may communicate with you via email and any similar technology for any purpose relating to the Website and any services or which may in the future be provided by us or on our behalf.
ABS-CBN keeps track of your surfing and browsing of the Website and its linked sites, essentially logging information about the sections and web pages that you visit and the actions you take. ABS-CBN monitors these connections in order to determine what ABS-CBN services are most popular and use this data to deliver customized content and advertising within the Website to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area. Generally, ABS-CBN monitors your browsing behavior to give you – the customer – the most efficient service that ABS-CBN can provide.
If you do not wish ABS-CBN to track your behavior in our Website, your option is limited to closing the Website.
Insofar as ABS-CBN processes your personal information for purposes of using and enjoying the Website, ABS-CBN shall comply with its obligations on data privacy, as specified in RA 10173 Data Privacy Act of 2012.
While ABS-CBN may choose to monitor and take action upon inappropriate Content, chat or links to the Website, it is possible that at any time there may be language or other material accessible on or through the Website that may be inappropriate for children or offensive to some users of any age, nationality or culture. ABS-CBN cannot ensure that other users will not provide Content or access to Content that parents or guardians may find inappropriate or that any user may find objectionable. ABS-CBN does not as a matter of policy pre-screen the content of the materials or communications transmitted by each user. It shall be your responsibility to screen and access Content that are appropriate to your age level and further warrants that you have secured the necessary consent and advice from your parents and/or guardian to avail or use the Website.
INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE
ABS-CBN reserves the right to interrupt use and access to the Website from time to time, with or without prior notice, in order to perform maintenance.
You acknowledge that the access to the Website may be interrupted for reasons beyond the control of ABS-CBN, and ABS-CBN cannot guarantee that you will be able to access the Website whenever you may wish to do so. ABS-CBN shall not be liable for any interruption and/or access delay or failure to the Website resulting from any causes beyond its reasonable control or for any disruptions arising from or attributable to your actions.
MATERIALS PROVIDED TO OR POSTED AT THE WEBSITE
ABS-CBN does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to the Website (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to Website or its associated services (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting ABS-CBN, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission, and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. ABS-CBN is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in ABS-CBN’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
- THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. ABS-CBN, ITS CONTENT PROVIDERS AND/OR SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA THE WEBSITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.
- ABS-CBN PROVIDES THE WEBSITE, THE CONTENT AND ALL OTHER COMPONENTS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. THEY CANNOT BE CUSTOMIZED TO FULFILL THE NEEDS OF EACH AND EVERY USER. ABS-CBN HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, FEATURES, QUALITY, TITLE, COMPATIBILITY, PERFORMANCE, SECURITY OR ACCURACY. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ABS-CBN DOES NOT ENSURE CONTINUOUS, ERROR-FREE, SECURE OR VIRUS-FREE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE. ABS-CBN DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE OR FREE FROM ALL HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT IT IS SAFE, SECURED FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO ABS-CBN’S COMPUTERS, IMMUNE FROM DAMAGES, FREE OF MALFUNCTIONS, BUGS OR FAILURES AND SOFTWARE COMMUNICATION FAILURES, ORIGINATING EITHER IN ABS-CBN OR ITS PROVIDERS.
- NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY IS MADE REGARDING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF THE WEBSITE, OR ANY CONTENT, ALERTS OR OTHER FUNCTIONALITY OF THE WEBSITE; AND YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SAME IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL ABS-CBN, ITS CONTENT PROVIDERS AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS OR ANY OF ITS SHAREHOLDERS, PARTNERS, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR SUPPLIERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE WEBSITE AND ALL ITS OTHER COMPONENTS, OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR RELATED SERVICES, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR FROM YOUR RELIANCE ON THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CONTENT ORIGINATING FROM THIRD PARTIES, OR FROM ANY COMMUNICATION WITH THE WEBSITE, OR WITH OTHER USERS ON OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR FROM ANY DENIAL OR CANCELLATION OF YOUR USER ACCOUNT, OR FROM RETENTION, DELETION, DISCLOSURE AND ANY OTHER USE OR LOSS OF YOUR CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, CONTENT AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ABS-CBN OR ANY OF ITS SUPPLIERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THE WEBSITE, OR WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS, OR MALFUNCTIONS IN LIGHT OF THE RELEVANT CIRCUMSTANCES OR TO DISCONTINUE USING THE WEBSITE.
- YOU AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ASSUME SOLE, EXCLUSIVE, ABSOLUTE AND FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE USE OF THE SERVICE, THAT THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THAT IT IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO PROVIDE CURRENT AND ACCURATE INFORMATION. ABS-CBN DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY FOR INACCURATE OR MISLEADING INFORMATION, INVASION OF PRIVACY, LIBEL, DEFAMATION, OR ANY OTHER CIVIL, CRIMINAL ACT OR ADMINISTRATIVE ACT, ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless ABS-CBN, its shareholders, partners, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents or suppliers, its licensees, distributors, Content Providers from all damages, liabilities, claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees and costs, arising from your breach or violation of any of the representations, warranties, or conditions of these Terms.
- if you breach or violate any of the conditions, obligations or provisions of these Terms;
- ABS-CBN may terminate your access to the Website (including your Account) immediately and without notice under the following circumstances:
- if you infringe any third party intellectual property rights or expose the Website and ABS-CBN, its officers, employees and representatives from any possible damages, liabilities, claim or action for infringement of intellectual property rights;
- if ABS-CBN is unable to verify or authenticate any information you have provided; and
- under any other circumstances under law or equity.
The foregoing circumstances shall result to your inability to access the Website without prejudice to any other rights or remedies ABS-CBN may have at law or in equity.
Subject to the limitations on liability of ABS-CBN, should you desire to file any cause of action against ABS-CBN, arising out of or related to the Website, you must do so within one (1) year of the day you become aware of the cause of action. Failure to file a lawsuit within the aforementioned timeframe will bring about the permanent barring of the cause of action, and will constitute your complete and final waiving of the lawsuit.
All contents of the Website are: [indicate Website copyright/trademark notice]. All Rights Reserved.
All intellectual property rights in and to the Website and its database, including copyrights, trademarks, industrial designs, patents and trade secrets are either exclusive property of ABS-CBN or exclusively licensed to ABS-CBN.
Copying, distributing, publicly displaying, offering to the public via communication, transferring to the public, modifying, adapting, processing, creating derivative works, selling or leasing, any part of the Website, in any manner or means without the prior written consent of ABS-CBN, is strictly forbidden. The Website, its design and logo, and other trade and/or service marks are property of ABS-CBN and may not be used in any of the aforementioned means.
ABS-CBN may protect the Website by technological means intended to prevent unauthorized use of the Website. You undertake not to circumvent these means. Without derogating ABS-CBN’s rights under these Terms or under any applicable law, infringement of the rights in and to the Website will, in and on itself, result in the termination of all your rights under these Terms. In such an event, you must immediately cease any and all uses of the Website, and within your obligations to ABS-CBN, you undertake to do so.
THIRD PARTY TRADEMARKS
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Failure or omission on the part of ABS-CBN to avail of or enforce any term or condition provided herein or by law shall not be deemed a waiver of ABS-CBN’s right to enforce the same, or to avail of the remedies provided for by law, nor absolve you from liability for your obligations to ABS-CBN, and no novation of any of the terms and conditions herein shall be effective against ABS-CBN unless the same is made in writing by ABS-CBN.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, these Terms is governed by the laws of the Philippines. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in the Philippines, without applying any conflicts of law principle which would require application of the law of any other jurisdiction, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Website. ABS-CBN’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of ABS-CBN’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Website or information provided to or gathered by ABS-CBN with respect to such use. If any part of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, these Terms constitutes the entire agreement between you and ABS-CBN with respect to the Website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and ABS-CBN with respect to the Website. A printed version of these Terms and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent an d subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish of the parties that this agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English.
NO LEGAL RELATIONSHIP
These Terms and the use of the Website, including uploading any data and contents by you onto the Website including ABS-CBN’s databases and data do not, and shall not be construed to create any relationship, partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, agency, or franchisor-franchisee relationship in any way and of any kind between the parties hereto. Your use of the Website for your enjoyment and benefit constitutes the sole and sufficient consideration for any contribution you have to the Website, and any other data.